Invisalign Clear Braces
Both Dr. Osorio and Dr. Crawford are certified invisalign providers and can use this technology to straighten your teeth without braces. To discuss clear braces in the Viera and Melbourne Florida area, please feel free to contact us to schedule an appointment.
- Invisalign uses a series of clear removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- The aligners are made through a combination of your dentist’s expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.
- You wear each set of aligners for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position Dr. Osorio or Dr. Crawford has prescribed.
- You’ll visit our office about once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 9 – 15 months and the average number of aligners worn during treatment is between 18 and 30, but both will vary from case to case.
- Have a minor amount of crowding or spacing? Ask us about Invisalign Express. This will reduce both the cost and the treatment time.
For general information on Invisalign, please visit www.invisalign.com.