Our Mission Statement:
At Sundance Family Dentistry, we will do all we can to make each visit a positive experience. We will have fun, be efficient and make sure each patient walks out a healthier person.
GENTLE, COMPREHENSIVE DENTAL CARE
At Sundance Family Dentistry, we offer a full range of affordable, state-of-the-art dental services for every member of the family (and we recommend the first visit should start at age 1!).
You’ll experience comprehensive care in a relaxing, spa-like environment.
FAMILY DENTAL AND ORTHODONTIC SERVICES
We offer a full range of dental and orthodontics services, including but not limited to:
- Fillings, composite bonding, dental crowns, bridges, implant crowns
- Cosmetic dentistry, including veneers and tooth whitening
- Pediatric dentistry
- Dentures and partial dentures
- Periodontal cleanings for achieving and maintaining gum health
aMENITIES FOR ADDED Comfort
We respect and understand that many patients experience dental anxiety. That’s why we have an entire “comfort menu” waiting for you — from the advanced Anesthetic Wand, to our spa-like services and welcome distractions, like noise-cancelling headphones, movies, music, and more. And, just as importantly, we find that by communicating clearly what you can expect during your treatment, we are often able to alleviate dental fear.
Honest & Transparent pricing
We believe in honesty and transparency, which is why we provide all cost information up front — so there are never any surprises.
We work with all PPO dental plans. Don’t have insurance? We offer the Sundance Savings Plan, a a dental discount plan, along with a number of in-office payment options to fit your budget.
YOUR HEALTH IS ALWAYS OUR TOP PRIORITY
We are serious about your health. Our offices follow all recommendations and guidelines from the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We are also taking the following measures to ensure the safety of you, your family and our team:
- Daily temperature checks and screenings on team members
- Temperature check and screening prior to each appointment
- Practice social distancing in waiting room after screening
- Patients will need to wait in their car after checking in
- Sneeze guards at all check-in and check-out stations
- Rescheduling patients that do not feel well, all patients are screened via phone prior to the appointment.
- Hand sanitizer stations throughout the office
- HEPA Air Filtration Systems throughout the office
Give us a call today at Sundance Family Dentistry Phone Number (321) 837-3700 (Viera) or Viera Office Phone Number (321) 837-3700 (Viera)! You’ll be happy you chose us for your dental needs!
Read our note on COVID-19